In 2016, Provincetown Marina came under new ownership and since then, the marina has undergone extensive renovations including including new state-of-the-art docks, facilities and more. The docks can comfortably fit vessels of all sizes with 100 slips that can accommodate vessels up to 300ft. There are 85 moorings with launch services and 725ft of concrete breakwater. The marina even offers electrical services up to 480 volt 3 phase! With a beautiful outdoor captain’s lounge, picnic area, and beaches on site, you may not even want to leave the property. The bathrooms and showers also got a recent face-lift! When the day draws to a close, visit the on-site restaurant 9 Ryder Seaside Dining to watch the sunset over the Bay. Come enjoy beautiful Provincetown and this incredible marina.
- Total Slips: 100
- Max Length: 300'
- Approach Depth: 13'
- Dock Depth: 13'
Provincetown, MA 02657
- Captain's Lounge
- Floating Docks
- Launch Ramp/Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Medical Facilities Nearby
- Picnic Area
- Post Office Nearby
- Restaurant Nearby
- Ship Store
Rates / Policies
Dock: (30′ min) $300.00/ft (seasonal dockage is based on the greater of the vessel or dock)
Moorings: (25′ min) : $100.00/ft.
Daily Rate $3.00/ft per night
Seasonal parking: $900.00 per vehicle
Transient: (min 2 nights on weekends)
Dockage: (30′ min)
0 – 35 feet $5.50 per foot per night
35.1 – 60 feet $6.50 per foot per night
60.1 – 80 feet $7.00 per foot per night
80.1 – 125 feet $7.50 per foot per night
125.1 – plus feet $8.00 per foot per night
(based on availability)
dockage: 1.50/ft per hr. (2 hour & 30 min. minimum)
0-35′: $20 per hour (2 hour min.)
36’+: $25 per hr. (2 hour min.)
For Overnights: add $2.00/ft per night for Dockage and add $1.00/ft for Moorings. For Hourly stays: add $0.50/ft per Hr. for Oockage and add $5.00 per Hr. for Moorings. Applicable holidays are: Three night minimum for July 4th and Labor Day
Spring & Fall Promotion
- 30% off dockage before June 15 and after September 15
2020 Transient Guest Policies
- For weekends the minimum stay for reservations for dockage and moorings is two nights
- Payment in full is taken at the time of the reservation and is subject to the cancellation policy below.
- Final pricing based on overall vessel length (min’s apply) x Days x $(rate) + utilities.
- To cancel a Dockage reservation, you must do so 14 days prior to the arrival date. Refunds will be made less $60.00 administrative Cancellaitonsmade less than 14 days prior to arrival will forfeit whole stay. No credit for early departures or late arrivals.
- To cancel a Mooring reservation, you must do so 48hrs prior to arrival Refunds will be made less $60.00 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 48hrs prior to arrival will forfeit whole stay. No credit for early departures or late arrivals.
- Weather Policy: No refund or credit for wind including small craft advisory, rain and rough
- Check- in After 1:00 pm
- Check out No later than 11:00 am
- Requests for specific slips and moorings are encouraged but CANNOT be guaranteed.
- Pump out facilities are free and mandatory for extended stays (beyond seven days) or at your holding tank’ s capacity Call dock office for pump out
- All major credit cards are
- We monitor on Channel 9
Marinalife cannot guarantee the accuracy of these polices.
- Mega Yacht Slips
- Fax: 508-487-8519
- Latitude: 42.0513
- Longitude: -70.18706