The private marina, on the Plantation grounds, is available for short-term dockage of guests’ boats (space permitting). Convenient to the Intracoastal Waterway, the marina is a protected fresh-water harbor.
- 68-slip marina can accommodate up to 38′ boats.
- Quiet, protected fresh water basin.
- 30 and 50 AMP service, water, pump out
- Accessed by land through Litchfield Plantation’s gated entrance.ò Dockside parking, marina offices, restrooms.
- Guest room accommodations at Litchfield Plantation’s Country Inn.
- On-site harbormaster
- Located between ICW Markers 77 & 78 on the Waccamaw River in Pawleys Island, South Carolina