- Total Slips: 235
- Max Length: 50'
- Dock Depth: 6'
Get to the Bay faster while using less fuel! Crown Pointe Marina is a 235 slip marina located just minutes off the Chesapeake Bay on the York River in Historic Gloucester, Virginia. The marina was formerly operated as Cooks Landing Marina and is still carried on some chart books under its former name. Our package includes:
- 235 Slips from 20ft to 60ft
- Fuel (Non-Ethanol gas and diesel with ValvTect)
- Two extremely clean and refreshing swimming pools
- Coin Laundry facility
- Pump-out (Complimentary for slip holders $5 for others)
- Complete Professional Service/Ship Yard
- Air-conditioned and heated bath facilities
- WIFI in all areas of the marina
- Comfortable screened in patio
- Sea Tow co-operating marina
- Large air-conditioned conference facility
Cruising Club Discounts
10% Off transient dockage.
$0.10 Off per gallon of fuel.
- Dry Storage
- Launch Ramp
- Laundry Facilities
- Medical Facilities Nearby
- Post Office Nearby
- Pump Out
- Swimming Pool
- Travel Lift
Rates / Policies
2013 – 2014 Transient Dockage Rates:
$1.50 per foot per day
This marina does not require a credit card to hold the slip or any type of deposit. As a courtesy please notify the marina if you need to cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- Fax: 804-684-6050
- Latitude: 37.27005
- Longitude: -76.42283
Marina reviews are coming soon!