Big Tub Harbour Resort marina is one of Tobermory’s best kept secrets. With breathtaking scenery, crystal clear water and superior service, you will discover why so many boaters return year after year.
- 45 slips
- Minimum depth is 22′
- Average depth is 30′
- 30 amp service with water hookup
- Docks are approx. 2′ off the water surface
- There are 0 transient slips available at this time.
- Fuel and pumpout available at the municipal dock about 2km away
- On-site dining not available at Bootlegger’s Cove Pub. Currently closed for renovations.
- Vending and ice
- 24-hour property monitoring
- Showers/ restrooms
- On-site repairs can be arranged
- Gated Security
- Picnic/Grill Area
- Pump Out
- Restaurant Nearby
- Ship Store
- Travel Lift
Rates / Policies
This Marina has not submitted rate info.
There are no marina policies listed for this marina.
Marina reviews are coming soon!