New Website Features Enhanced Search, Boat Slip Reservations and Marina Success Tracker
Baltimore, MD – Marinalife, a leading source for premium content, marina information and cruising concierge services, announces today the launch of its new website, which will offer new features for boaters and marinas. The new site brings enhanced search capability for boaters, as well as a more seamless marina reservation platform, powered by Snag-A-Slip.
“We are thrilled to unveil the new Marinalife.com,” said Joy McPeters, Chief Strategy Officer and former CEO of Marinalife. “Marinalife’s goal has always been to connect boaters and marinas. The new website will enable us to make these connections more easily, and track results more efficiently for our marina partners. This launch is just the beginning – we have a host of new features and benefits in pipeline for our boaters and partner marinas.”
The new website currently offers a wide range of benefits for boaters, including:
- Quicksearch homepage search, which makes finding marinas, articles, discounts and fuel easier than ever
- Popular Destination Guides, which provides boaters with detailed reports on popular boating destinations on where to dock, eat and find events in the area
- Online marina reservations, powered by Snag-A-Slip to make boat slip reservations quick and easy
- Marketplace, an area dedicated to highlighting resources and services for boaters including charters, insurance, technology and finance
- Captain’s Tips, offering expert advice from trusted captains on maintenance, fuel, weather, finance, cruising tips, navigation and more
- Cruise itineraries, including access to pre-planned boat trip itineraries spanning the East Coast, West Coast, Florida and Caribbean
Marinalife also offers additional website benefits for marinas, including:
- Marina Portal, a unique tool for marinas to control how boaters view their marina on Marinalife.com. Marinas can log-in and update marina details, special offers, fuel, photos gallery and more
- Success Tracker, a more robust tracking system for digital advertising
There is no fee for marinas to get listed on Marinalife.com. Premium content for boaters is also available online, free of charge.
Marinalife provides premium content and valuable services for all types of boaters. The Marinalife Cruising Club membership offers boaters access to detailed marina information, travel resources including trip itineraries and destination guides to make their next boating adventure stress-free. In addition, the Marinalife magazine, a quarterly travel and lifestyle publication, provides boaters with entertaining and useful articles about destinations, marinas, cruising stories, captain’s tips and more. Marinalife was recently acquired by Snag-A-Slip, the fastest and easiest way to find marinas and reserve boat slips online. For more information visit: www.marinalife.com; call: 1-800-736-8275 or e-mail: [email protected]